Tuesday, August 15, 2006

a year ago today....

I arrived in Ecuador to start seven months of wonderment. I really wish I was back there right now. I'm trying to decide if there's any way I could visit my family for Christmas and my real mom wouldn't kill me for not spending all my winter break with her.


Memories:



Some of the people I interviewed for my oral lit class


A spider in the Amazon


My family at Christmas


One of Darwin's finches


Climbing down a mountain on the inca trail trek where I almost died from altitude sickness

2 comments:

Someone on the cusp... said...

I have it on good authority that she would be heartbroken

Becca said...

If you go to Ecuador, you should fly through Houston and spend a few days with me, because I'm going to be hear alone for Christmas because I probably will have to work the space shuttle mission.