I'm sorry it has been so long since I've last written.
I've had a lot of time for introspection (having changed my major to phys-ed), and I've decided to make a few major life changes. First of all, no more introspection. That's for tree-hugging, barefooted hippies.
Second of all, I have modified my diet. I now only eat heavily processed, chemical-laden foods; I try to stick primarily to rare meat. I feel this is the way to best exert my authority as Lord of the animal domain. (yes I have "readjusted" some of my religious views). My new diet motto, “If it has a face, sear it lightly and serve with ketchup.”
Third of all, I have changed my political affiliation. I have joined the Republican party, though I feel some of their stances are a little too moderate for me. I think that we should spend more on strengthening our military. In particular, I don't think the "nuclear option" should just apply to ending filibusters. I think we should use it to destroy all the countries that harbor people that don't agree with me. Fall-out shmalout.
While I'm at it, there's not nearly enough evidence to support the claims of the so-called "Greenhouse Effect." I've decided to buy a Hummer (I know I don't have much cash, but don't worry, I took out a loan). I think its gas mileage is just perfect. Plus, all the money I give to the oil industry will be used for the good of our economy.
Finally, I have dropped out of school. I have learned that a women learns everything she needs from her father and husband. An education is a waste of money. I devote myself to finding myself a respectable marriage rather than getting a useless education.
You're either with me or against me. Let me know.
7 comments:
Yeah!! A posting. Even if you are going to the dark side, at least I know about it.
Good luck on exams, not that they matter since you are seeking an MRS.
That is somewhat of a suspicious comment, mom, given the source of this blog entry ;)
Just one more exam tomorrow afternoon, then I am done! Yea!
No, Emily! Don't do it! Don't become a... a... a ... Republican (puke!)
Hahahahaha. I am laughing so hard that I have no choice but to join the "with you" crowd.
Unfortunately, Sarah, I was not the author of this glorious post. It was a collaborative scheme between Becca and my mom :)
So I heard at lunch yesterday...
Hey, not posting in 2 months. AND giving your mother the password. You were SO asking for it.
Post a Comment