Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm going to Australia!!!



I am officially spending next year in Australia courtesy of the Fulbright commission. Visitors are welcome anytime. I am not exactly sure where I will be because my original mentor took a job in the States but the choices are not bad: either Cairns or Melbourne...

Australia for the geographically challenged:

Cairns

Melbourne

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!

Becca said...

I have close friends from Switzerland that live in Melbourne. I've kind of fallen out of touch with them, but I am sure I can track 'em down when I come visit you because it would be great to reconnect. By the way, in case it isn't obvious, I will be coming there next Christmas time. I'm thinking a month - a couple weeks with you and maybe a couple weeks in New Zealand!

Rosie said...

that would be awesome! Maybe I can tag along with you to New Zealand?