Ahh, the joys of Tuesdays. Before 11:00am this morning I had written a chemistry lab report, drafted a pre-lab, driving a biology class to and from the arboretum, and attended my two hour spanish class. After a successful organic chemistry lab (we actually finished on time and my IR showed a pure product) it was 4:00 and time to do more homework. I worked a little on my research for this summer, carefully avoiding all organic chemistry studying, and soon it was time for some bowling. ACS sponsored a bowling night tonight but it was really a drinking with your professors night that just happened to be at a bowling alley. I really suck at bowling, but after a few pointers I almost broke 100 ;)
It's pretty amusing to be the designated driver for the person who is going to teach your chemistry class in a few hours.
1 comment:
Do you remember when you got you permit and I announced that you were officially my new designated driver. There was nothing I could find in the driver's ed. manual that required the licensed driver with you in the car.... be sober.
I like your teachers more and more.
Post a Comment