Most compatible with: sock. |
So, now that I know what random object I am (did I mention I think this quiz is pretty stupid), I should probably write my last organic lab report (!) I am really excited.
A little later...
I wrote a question for my SI session yesterday evening that I am still really impressed with. Yes, I did spend several hours of my Sunday afternoon researching small bats that inhabit Wind Cave :) Test your ecology skills and see if you can answer it if you're in need of a distraction:

A little later...
I wrote a question for my SI session yesterday evening that I am still really impressed with. Yes, I did spend several hours of my Sunday afternoon researching small bats that inhabit Wind Cave :) Test your ecology skills and see if you can answer it if you're in need of a distraction:

1 comment:
Wow, toilet paper? 'Hot' toilet paper no less? Maybe it sounds better in Spanish (insert babelfish.altavista.com snip): papel de tocador caliente.
Oh well. Hey, at least you're hot. :)
Post a Comment