Yey! Spring quarter is officially over. I finished my entomology exam today and did most of my packing before cycling to work for the afternoon. I've decided I own entirely too much stuff to be carting it off to storage lockers every 10 weeks. Either I need to stop moving so often or I need to do give away the majority of what I own. Seeing as how the majority of what I own consists of books (which I have a seriously hard time parting with) I think the solution is to stay in Kzoo for a while. Fortunately in the fall I will have a car to transport said books from the storage locker to my HOUSE. Thar's right, I am graduating from dorm life to house life, renting a three-bedroom house across the street from the science building with three of my friends. We just signed the lease a week ago.
House aside, Katie and I leave Saturday morning for Detroit and we plan to spend the entire day at the Detroit Festival of the Arts...there's even a free Al Green concert in the evening! Then I'm off to Maine early Sunday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment